This is a custom designed Digital IO Board by Elite Engineering WA.
The Digital IO Module allows for multiple Inputs and Outputs to be controlled in an Industrial IOT system.
Some main features of our Digital IIOT Module are:
- 16x GPIO (General Purpose Inputs and Ouputs)
- Three Hardware Address Pins to Allow Up to Eight Digital IIOT Modules On the Bus
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- 2x Interrupts - INTA and INTB Can Be Configured to Operate Independently or Together
- Polarity Inversion Register to Configure the Polarity of the Input Port Data
- Low Standby Current: 1 μA (max.)
- Easy to get connected and get started
DIN Rail Mounted with enclosed case.
The board is powered by 7-24 volts
This board is running a MCP23017 GPIO Expander.
- Standard Mode (100kHz)
- Fast Mode (400kHz)
- High Speed Mode (1.7MHz)
Pre-configured address of 0x20
Linux drivers are available for this board to speed up the development process.
Please see Elite Engineering WA's Product page for more information. Digital IO IIOT Module